Wenja Bajtársak! Örömmel jelentjük be, hogy immáron mindhárom platformra (PS4, Xbox One és PC) megérkezett a 3. javító csomag, mely a számos frissítés mellett a már korábban bejelentettSurvivor játékmódot is tartalmazza! A patch megjelenésével egy időben a fejlesztők ingyenesen letölthetővé tettek egy Ultra-HD textúra csomagot, mellyel a far Cry Primal immáron 4K minőségben élvezhető PC-n játszóknak!
Patch Notes – Patch 3
Új – Túlélő mód
Új - Végleges halál
Stabilitás és teljesítmény
Világítás és FX
Élővilág és mesterséges intelligencia
Új – 4x Achievementek and Ubisoft Club jelvények
Új – PC javítások és Ultra-HD textúra csomag támogatás
Az angol nyelvű részletekhez elolvasásához / elrejtéséhez kattints ide!
1. NEW – Survivor Mode a. Available in New Gameplay Options when starting a New Game b. New – Stamina Bar added i. Stamina depletes slowly during gameplay ii. Stamina depletes faster when walking/running/being in combat iii. Fast travel consumes stamina iv. Stamina can be regenerated by sleeping and eating food v. Manual heal and fast travel costs stamina vi. Low stamina slows down movement and health regen. At 0 stamina, manual heal and fast travel are disabled. c. Tamed Beasts i. New – Permadeath for Tamed Beasts 1. If a Beast dies, the player must find and tame a new one 2. This also applies to Legendary Beasts, they can never be found again if they die 3. Skinning a Beast after they die gives you a skin ii. New – Beast riding fatigue introduced – After some time of continuous riding, mounted Beast will start taking damage iii. In order to activate the taming option for Sabretooth Tigers, Brown Bears and Cave Bears, you must first inflict them serious damage iv. Non-legendary tamed Beasts health has been reduced v. Owl attacks and bomb drops have been disabled d. World/Resources i. Less natural resources are available in the world and less are looted when gathering ii. Less daily resources added to the Reward Stash from Wenja population level iii. Resources in the Reward Stash can only be withdrawn at the Village Stash iv. Night lasts longer and is darker v. Campfire Fast Travel points are no longer unlocked by default when claiming a bonfire e. Skills i. XP Curve has been adjusted to be more progressive ii. Certain “over-powered” skills have been removed: 1. Player skills: a. Extra Health II b. Primitive Heal II c. Extra Health IV 2. Gatherer skills: a. Show Plants b. Show Resources c. Beast Reviving 3. Hunter skills: a. Craft Arrows III 4. Shaman skills: a. Owl – Weapon drop b. Owl – Attack I c. Owl – Attack II d. Owl – Cooldown I e. Owl – Cooldown II iii. Effects of other skills have been re-balanced iv. Skill points cost has been rebalanced 1. Player skills: a. Primitive Heal I: 2 points instead of 1 b. Extra Health I: 3 points instead of 1 2. Gatherer skills: a. Skinning II: 3 points instead of 2 b. Find Resources I: 3 points instead of 1 c. Skinning I: 3 points instead of 2 d. Find Rare Plants: 3 points instead of 2 e. Find Resources II: 4 points instead of 2 f. Find Rare Resources: 3 points instead of 2 3. Crafter Skills: a. Double Clubs: 3 points instead of 2 b. Double Spears: 4 points instead of 3 c. Double Traps: 3 points instead of 2 d. Double Sting Bombs: 4 points instead of 2 e. Double Bait: 2 points instead of 1 4. Hunter skills: a. Craft Arrows I: 3 points instead of 1 b. Craft Arrows II: 5 points instead of 2 c. Tag Enemies: 2 points instead of 1 5. Shaman skills: a. Tame Wildcats: 2 points instead of 1 b. Tame Apex Predators: 3 points instead of 2 c. Tame Cunning Beasts: 4 points instead of 3 6. Warrior skills: a. Heavy Takedown: 4 points instead of 3 b. Extra Health III: 6 points instead of 4 f. Gameplay i. Bow tension added requiring players to pull back the arrow all the way to get maximum impact ii. Weapon durability has been tweaked to be more realistic when thrown weapons hit hard or soft surfaces iii. Weapons are consumed more quickly by fire iv. The slow-motion time effect doesn’t slow time as much anymore, when in the Weapon Wheel, Food Grid and Beast Grid v. Crafting ammo in the Weapon Wheel now requires a hold to craft vi. Most bag capacity has been reduced vii. Player’s health regen speed has been reduced viii. Some healing recipes now require red leaves in addition to green leaves ix. Cold depletion rate has been increased x. Fully upgraded Winter Clothes no longer offer total protection from the cold xi. Weapons on fire will extinguish when swapping between weapons (Expert difficulty only) xii. Fast Travel now costs Stamina and Meat, proportionally to distance xiii. Mini-map has been removed xiv. Shaders on tagged enemies have been removed, making them more difficult to spot xv. Several UI options have been set to off by default to increase immersion (but can be re-enabled) xvi. Hunter Vision duration has been set to 20s by default (duration can now be modified in the settings) xvii. Fog of war reveal radius has been reduced xviii. Can only Save & Quit when not in Combat xix. Game difficulty cannot be changed once started in Survivor Mode with Permadeath xx. Requirements for rare animal skins have been reduced when upgrading huts xxi. Reduced health for Legendary Beasts, Batari and Ull g. AI/Wildlife i. Enemies are more reactive and aggressive in combat ii. Wildlife detects you more easily iii. Blood trails from wounded animals are harder to track iv. Reduced overall animal density during the day, and increased density of predators at night v. Reduced human density and frequency of Wenja events vi. Wenja fighters are less resilient vii. Predators no longer show up in Hunter Vision unless they are aggressive toward the player, dead or a Tamed Beast
2. NEW – Permadeath a. Available in New Gameplay Options when starting a New Game with Survivor Mode turned On b. Three Options Available – Off, On, Second Chance i. Off – You respawn when you die ii. On – The game is over when you die iii. Second Chance – You only respawn if you completed enough of the game since your last death (every 3% as depicted in the player’s overall progress) iv. Failing during Tensay’s Vision missions does not count as dying (You’re dreaming after all)
3. Stability and Performance a. Fixed an issue where player could lose their inventory when swapping weapons in specific conditions b. Fixed some specific, low occurrence crashes
4. Gameplay a. New Option in Gameplay Menu – Hunter Vision Duration – Can toggle the duration of Hunter Vision (Default/20s/30s/Infinite) b. New Option in the Interface Menu – Hide the bow reticle unless you are aiming or holding the bow ready c. Fixed melee damage resistance skill also affecting ranged damage d. Increased critical health in hard/expert difficulty modes
5. Lighting and FX Az angol nyelvű részletek elolvasásához / elrejtéséhez kattints ide!
a. Fixed a lighting issue on bodies of water that would cause color to briefly change when exiting caves b. Minor fixes to clipping issues
6. Wildlife and AI a. Various bug fixes
7. Missions/Activities/World a. Fixed a grapple location north of Tushwarha Outpost that would cause the player to fall to his death when trying to climb down b. Fixed an issue where players could exit the map in the mission – Vision of Ice c. Fixed an issue where players could exit the map in Shayu’s Cave d. Fixed a couple issues where players could get stuck in the Dangu Cave e. Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in an infinite death loop after completing the mission – Into Udam Land f. Fixed some resources that would cause the player to become stuck in the map when gathering them g. Fixed an issue where Bite Fish weren’t spawning in certain locations on the map h. Fixed an issue where player could get stuck in the falling obelisk outside of the Batari’s Temple in the Izila Homeland
8. Menu/UI/Map a. Fixed an issue that would cause one of the life bars to flicker in specific conditions b. Fixed an issue where a “Location Discovered” prompt would remain on screen during cut-scenes in specific situations c. Fixed an issue where some icons remained on screen when using the “Turn All Off” option in the Interface menu
9. NEW – 4x Achievements and Ubisoft Club badges a. Achievement #1: TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN Finish the game in the Survivor mode (Any difficulty). b. Achievement #2: TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN (2ND CHANCE) Finish the game in the Survivor mode (Any difficulty) and the Second chance option activated. c. TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN (PERMADEATH) Finish the game in the Survivor mode (Any difficulty) and the Permadeath option activated. d. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST Finish the game in Survivor mode (Expert difficulty) and the Permadeath option activated... Forget it… No-one will ever achieve it.
10. NEW – PC fixes and support for Ultra-HD Texture Pack a. NEW – Support for ultra-HD texture pack Note: PC Patch 3 does not include the texture pack. It can be downloaded separately for free on Steam or Uplay. b. PC-specific fixes: i. Add option to turn off mouse deadzones ii. Interface and input tweaks iii. Various minor bug fixes
Patch 3 letöltési méret: - PC (1,1 GB) - PS4 (849 MB) - Xbox One (817 MB)
A HD textúra csomag mostantól elérhető ingyenesen
Boldogan jelentjük be, hogy a Primal mostantól fantasztikus Ultra-HD-ban is játszható, köszönhetően a PC-s 4K textúra csomagunknak.